Bradmoor Woods is situated just off of Narford Lane, approximately 13 minutes / 5.6 miles from Swaffham or 22 mins/12 miles from Kings Lynn.
- The easiest way is to approach from the North.
- Leave the A47 at Pentney Caravan Park (postcode: PE32 1HU)
- Follow this road for approximately 1.58 Miles and then turn right at the cross roads.
- Follow this road (Wilson’s Drove) for 200m before turning right again onto the B1153
- Follow the B1153 for approximately 300m before taking the right-hand spur road which is Narford Lane
- Follow Narford Lane for 1.3km (4,522.53 ft)
- The entrance to Bradmoor Woods is on the right, just after the road enters some woods.
YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT OR SAVE THE MAP AND INSTRUCTIONS AS THERE IS NO MOBILE INTERNET OR 3G IN THE AREA, there is good phone signal for most people.
The latitude and longitude of the site is: 52°42’01.8″N 0°35’49.6″E
The nearest major train station is King’s Lynn or Downham Market which are on a direct line from London via Cambridge. Both are 20 minutes by taxi. There is also a bus service that goes from Kings Lynn to Swaffham and then a short taxi ride.